Sandblasting is a method used to clean, smooth or refine surfaces by propelling fine grains of sand onto the surface. This happens at a high speed through the sandblaster’s nozzle and directly onto the object being cleaned. Sandblasting provides a fast way to rid surfaces of unwanted residue that can include rust, paint and corrosion. Metals can be stripped to bare surfaces and blasting is a great way to tackle rust. Rust is the leading cause of property damage and can lead to corrosion, spreading quickly to other metallic surfaces. If rust is left untreated, the damage caused can be irreversible. This can be bad news for machinery and equipment because it can lead to malfunction. If you want to make sure your equipment continues to work correctly it will need to free of rust. Outdoor furniture can be restored if paint has faded or areas become rusted or corroded. Cleaning commercial buildings, concrete walkways and other large surfaces can be done with sandblasting to strip, smooth, and perfect pavement parking lots or any surfaces.
Advantages of Sandblasting
1. It’s simple. It’s best to hire professionals to do the job. It’s not too hard or lengthy for All Painting & Restoration to complete and we place heavy-duty, waterproof cloths under the surface being sandblasted to make cleanup of all the material afterwards simple.
2. Less machinery. All that’s need is a compressor, a blasting pot and a nozzle. The mixture will depend on the instruments being used to clean.
3. Time-saving. Gets the job done quickly and jobs that can take hours to clean with other methods can take only minutes with sandblasting. There are parts that have a cross-section of two millimeters or more that are sandblasted instantaneously because of the technique’s fast rate and precision. With all the different applications of sandblasting, jobs can be done easily with quick sweeps of the blaster’s nozzle.
4. Versatile. It’s good at cleaning and removing paint. Not only will it remove dirt and debris, it will refine the surface and can be used on strong surfaces like concrete and delicate ones like counter tops.
5. Non-toxic & environmentally-friendly. Sand blasting can be done without using actual sand. The dustless blasting is safer and healthier and uses materials that aren’t bad for people or the environment.
Sandblasting Services in Show Low, Pinetop-Lakeside, Gilbert, Fountain Hills, Greer, Springville, Eagar, McNary, Alpine, Heber/Overgaard, Payson, Snowflake/Taylor & White Mountains Area of Arizona
Whether you’re cleaning precision parts to refinishing surfaces, sandblasting proves invaluable in improving the look and operation of your equipment or any surface you’re having cleaned but the right knowledge and experience is needed when sandblasting delicate surfaces. If sand blasting is done the wrong way, the surface can be damaged. Professionals need to be hired because you don’t know the precautions that need to be taken. Contact All Painting & Restoration to have our experienced technicians provide sandblasting services around your home, commercial or industrial sites. We can have any surface looking like new again in no time!